Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk or Treat

We had our annual Trunk or Treat last night at Church. Jackson was a gorilla, Drake was a dragon, I was Sarah Palin, and Justin was a hard working husband who took all of the pictures. Jackson was kind of a grouch last night so we didn't get too many good pictures of him. The reason Jackson was a grouch was twofold, he was tired and we wouldn't let him eat his candy. He was not allowed to eat any candy last night because he didn't eat his dinner and because mommy told him if he didn't take a nap yesterday (which he didn't hence the tiredness) he couldn't eat any candy that night. I am evil I know, but once you make a threat you have to stick with it or else you end up with a manipulative brat like I was/am. I won a prize for my awesome costume and so did Jessica and Andy (they were vampires). Towards the end of the evening we got a little crazy and started adding things to the kids' costumes. Jackson became a Republican gorilla and Drake, well... just check out the bottom right of the collage.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

Your costume is awesome! I vote for you!

nicole said...

Way to stick it to Jackson. He'll take his nap next time :)