Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Haircut

So, I got my haircut last week and I have been meaning to have someone take a picture so that I can post it here, but people are somewhat sparse this week and I am having trouble getting a good shot by myself, so the picture will have to wait. The haircut is great, and I highly recommend the salon where I had it done. The link to their website can be found on the right hand side of this page under the obvious title "My Favorite Salon". The reason that people are so vacant from my life this week is really quite acceptable and is no cause for pity. My parents are in St. Lucia, a well deserved vacation. Justin left for Boston today so that he can attend a seminar that will help him to build our vast empire of wealth. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are franticly working on a wedding (they are wedding decorators and caterers) that is taking place this weekend. And these are the people that I see the most, and thus you see why there is no picture of my wonderful new haircut. I can hardly ask Jackson to take the picture. He would most certainly be unable to capture the greatness that is my new haircut, and without a doubt drop the camera to boot. And so, you must wait. Ah, but now you see what I have done. I have built up the reputation of my new haircut so much that even a picture would not do it justice. So, I am afraid that now dear friends and family, you will just have to come in person and see it for yourself. I'll be waiting. Kristina

1 comments:

Sherri said...

But you must post a picture, for I cannot come see you right now!