Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day Out With Thomas

Yesterday we drove up to Chattanooga, TN to spend the afternoon with Thomas the tank engine. Jackson loves everything Thomas, so he was out of his mind excited. It was really cool to see how happy this trip made him. He got his picture taken with Thomas and then we took a ride on one of Thomas' coaches. He got a little bored on the 20 min. train ride because he didn't quite realize that we were riding on a train, but he did enjoy meeting Conductor Bob. After we got off the train we watched Thomas chug around for awhile and then we went to a nasty little petting zoo and a tent with lots of Thomas and Friends toys. We also saw some other cool trains that Justin and Jackson climbed around on. All in all, it was a fun afternoon and well worth the 3 hour drive.

2 comments:

Lillian J. White said...

Kristina! I just now saw your comment on reunion and am so happy to hear from you! Congrats on Jackson and #2 on the way! I just had my second girl April 15th. Check out my blog:
thestaffordhome.blogspot.com
LOVES, Stacia

Sherri said...

So sorry about bed rest! I am sure things will be okay. I'll have to call you since I have a better chance of catching you at a time you can talk!