Thursday, July 17, 2008

1 Month Old

We are starting to adjust to life with our new little guy here. Drake is gaining weight rapidly. Justin weighed him several days ago and he is already over 10 lbs. He had gained 3 lbs in less than a month! That is a lot, isn't it? He is still waking up every 3 hours or so to eat which is still tough on us at night, but I suppose I am sort of getting used to it. Justin could sleep through an earthquake, so it doesn't bother him too much.

Drake likes to be held often which is starting to bother Jackson. For the first time Jackson is asking to be held. Luckily Jackson loves his new baby brother. He asks to hold him everyday and likes to try to give Drake his toys.

Jackson and I get a little stir crazy when we have stayed in the house all day. We have been trying to get out out of the house at least every other day which is only possible because Grandma Pearson is kind enough to come pick us up and help negotiate the 2 kids. I don't know how I would leave the house without her, but I should probably try to figure that out.

Here are some new pictures of our boys. Drake looks like his Dad in this picture

1 comments:

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

So cute! I bet it is quite an adjustment to another one! I was just telling Zac the other day how much I cater to Noah and the next one better be a little more flexible or we're in trouble! So great to have family so close to help out though!