Monday, November 10, 2008

My Birthday Party!

Last Saturday night I had an awesome birthday party. The party was at my in-law's house. They have the perfect basement for parties (thanks Mom and Dad for letting us take over your house for the night). Carey Fox made a suspicious looking, yet very tasty cake (thanks Car). Of course we had Chick-fil-a nuggets (thanks for bringing those Mom) and some other great snacks. We played my favorite games, Rock Band and Trivial Pursuit. Jill Frailey livened up the night with her amazing vocals. Ryan Horsley and I took the mic a couple of times as well. No one was all that excited about playing Trivial Pursuit except Justin and me, but they all stayed and played anyway. I think it turned out being one of those rare times when everyone is stuck playing a game that they hate, but surprisingly they end having a lot of fun anyway. All in all, there was great company and a lot of laughter. I couldn't have wished for a better party. Thanks Justin and Jess for helping to put the party together, and thank you to everyone that came. I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sherri said...

oh, I can't believe I missed your birthday. I am so sorry!!! I'll blame it on house guests for the last week+. Your party looks like lots of fun. I wish I could have been there -- I love Trivial Pursuit!

Your family pictures are beautiful!

nicole said...

What! I missed Trivial Pursuit! I love that game. :( Next time I'm bringing the munchkin so I can stay longer.