Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Last Year in My 20's

Yesterday was my birthday and I decided I wanted to go to the Macaroni Grill for dinner, but I didn't want anyone to feel like they needed to pay for my dinner and I didn't want to pay for it either. So, I called and asked the manager if he would give the birthday girl a free entree if she brought in more than 10 people. To my surprise they agreed. I also had a coupon for a free appetizer. All in all it was a sweet deal for me, but the waiter refused to give me birthday cake and sing to me and I swear they put a laxative in my food. Oh well. I guess even the birthday girl can't have everything. Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with me! Everyone made it in the picture below except for poor Boston who is behind my mom.

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday, I wish I could have been there too!!!

Candice said...

You are such a smart birthday girl! I will hav to try that sometime :)

Danielle Strong said...

Happy Birthday and Welcome to the 'Forever 29' club. Way to go on the free meal. We will be in GA all of Thanksgiving week, we should get together.

nicole said...

Please stop posting pictures of me on here. I have a problem