Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Crafty

I decided to try and do something crafty with the boys, so I got out the few supplies I had and we attempted to paint paper Easter eggs. The eggs ended up looking terrible, not because the boys did a bad job painting, but because mom did a bad job designing their overall structure. I know you are thinking, "how can you screw up paper Easter eggs?" Well, you get me to make them, that is how. It was a very bad combination of staples cut up manila folders, and tissue paper. I told you I had limited supplies, right?! The boys still had fun, but I threw away the Easter eggs because I was so embarrassed by my efforts, hence no pictures of the finished product, but there are these cute pictures of the boys who got just as much paint on themselves as they did on their paper.

0 comments: