Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Road Trip & St. Louis

This post is going to be proof of how terrible I am at remembering to take pictures. Though I did have enough pictures to make 4 collages, very few of these pictures are really worth looking at. Anyway, on June 23rd I flew out to Utah to help my little brother pack up his crap and move him across country back to Hotlanta. My parents rented a large penske truck which provided more than enough room for James' belongings so he put his dysfunctional motorcycle back their too, which was kind of a pain in the butt. This is what most of the trip looked like...

 
The first night we stopped just outside of Denver. The second night we made it to St. Louis where a good friend of mine, Ben, put us up for a couple of nights. I finally got to meet his very nice wife Megan. On Saturday they showed us all over St. Louis. We went to the Arch...
 
Some terrible pictures also taken at the Arch...
 
I wish I had taken more pictures. It wasn't until after we left town that I realized that Megan only made it into one of my pictures and even in that one you can barely see her. Sorry Megan. Next time, you and me, photo shoot. We went to a cool restaurant for a late lunch after the Arch (can't remember the name, but it was cool). That night we went to an art deco bowling alley where we met up with some of Ben and Megan's friends. I love bowling. Then we went to a cool little outdoor bar where I sipped on some nasty diet pepsi (Coke is it!) Then we headed over to a waffle house type joint where we had a super late dinner/early breakfast. Thanks Hegviks for the whirlwind tour of St. Louis!
 
James and I made it home before my boys went to bed on Sunday night. I was so happy to see them, but they were more interested in seeing their Uncle James. We are so glad to have him back home! Love you little Bro!