Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lost Camera

So folks, I lost my camera. This means no more posts with pictures until someone finds my camera or buys me a new one (hint, hint). Justin would say that I don't deserve a new camera because I will just lose it too. He's probably right, but how sad will it be if our kids never get their picture taken again? Think about that Justin!

I don't know what is wrong with me. I have some sort of mental retardation when it comes to keeping track of my valuables. I've been better with my keys lately thanks to the sweet key chain strap that Natalie Putman gave me. I guess I have a history of being especially bad with cameras. Once while Justin and I were dating we went to Zions National Park and took a ton of awesome pictures, but then I lost the camera. We spent hours looking for it and then finally found it...in the freezer. Like I said, mental retardation. Also, recently Ann Murphy (a woman at my church) found the same camera that is now lost laying around at the stake center. It could be anywhere now! So, if you happen upon a small silver camera with pictures of my kids on it then please return it to me so that I can make my posts colorful again.


In other news Jackson's T-ball season ended last night. His team won at least one game, maybe two, but in T-ball its not about who wins and who loses. It's about who actually tries to play the game as opposed to those who sit in the field and play with grass and dirt.

Jackson did a good job for being one of the youngest on the team. He hit the ball off of a pitch once and he got hit by the pitch 4 times this season. He stood in ready position most of the time, though that didn't necessarily mean he was actually ready. He did get to play one inning at SS which he actually did really well at. He got the ball and took it to second base twice that inning. We are very proud of our little man. He did a great job and he had fun playing even though he doesn't quite know the rules yet. He is looking forward to playing again in the Spring.

Justin is enjoying his new job, Drake is still a momma's boy, and I am still mostly just a lazy sack of potatoes, but all in all we are doing great!

2 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

Sorry to hear about your camera.

I was at Target yesterday, and they had a Kodak EasyShare C182 in blue on clearance for $50. It was on the very back row (by the video games) on the clearance rack.

Lacey said...

That stinks!!!